Saturday 1 October 2011

Life Rules!

Harrow!! Miss Ellie here!
I have sneaked into Mummy's computer again, hehehe!
I'm going to take over today's blog post! Here we gooo..

Ten Rules to a Happy Dog Life!

DSC_1343.jpg
10)  Entertain
Trust me on this one, my furry friends :O! 
I discovered that the humans will pat you more and give you more treatz if you do those funny moves.
Hehehe.. mmm..anything for the snackies! :P~~




DSC_1438.jpg
9)  Eat your veggies!
I love grass!! They are my fav munchies after breakfast and dinner!
Good for my tummy aches and poopoo troubles :X




DSC_1393.jpg
8)  Break the rules (sometimes..keke)
Ok, I'm a good little girl, like 99% of the time..
but sometimes it's okay if we doggies get a little wild,
as long as we don't get too carried away, right right?
Here I am sneaking away and trying to find bones in the little bushes..
but shhh don't tell my Mummy! :O

I told her I went for a little washroom break 0:)




DSC_1482.jpg
7)  Be Brave
Weird stuff and big things are scary. 
Don't run away.. face your fear!
I'm no scaredy butt..but I gotta proceed with caution.
A few barks and batting your paw will teach them who's boss!
I got over my fear of this thing called plastic water bottles..
I'm a big girl now, har!




DSC_0483.jpg
6)  Play
Always be ready for a game of fetch. 
The humans are funny hehe..
They throw the ball and I catch it
Then I make them chase me for it
... and they do it everytime! Gawwhaha!




DSC_1292.jpg
5)  Be Sassy
I'm all about being obedient, but sometimes the humans push us too far..
Expect too much tricks n stuff. 
That's when I say enough is enough, and I pull a raspberry and a flip of a paw. Psch!
(But careful my friends, too much sassy might get you into trouble.. so don't cross your mums & dads, k?)




DSC_1537.jpg
4)  Clean
I know, I know. Bath time is not the funnest.
But after bath time means more snuggies on the couch, the bed, huggles all around, and *sniff sniff* I smells good!
Plus lotsa zoomies around the house after.. woot woot!




DSC_1373.jpg
3)  Find your Zen
Close your eyes.
Stretch.
Take in a deep breath, and let it alllllll out.
SIGH, Ahhhh.
Repeat 10x throughout the day.  Stay relaxed guys!




DSC_0312.jpg
2)  Smile :D
The biggest goofiest smile always wins, hands down.
Even the grumpiest gramps can't stay mad at me. :)



And finally...

DSC_0824.jpg
1) LOVE <3

Love love love and more love! Even when you think its enuff, stay and give more licks & snuggles <3
I love my Mummy! And my Mummy luvvs meee :-)



DSC_1624.jpg
Eep! Mums caught me!
Bye bye for now..until next time!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to aspire to be just like you :-)
    lots of luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all!!! But #5 is definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. High Five, Ellie!!! Cute post with full of cute photos!! Look at your paw! :)

    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete